Thursday 19 August 2010

130,000 views, wow; Dan's solo show

You can catch Dan in his new solo show, Oral History, at the Three Sisters 19-29 August at 5pm. He'll be performing songs about our civilisation, in the hope that future generations will recite them around campfires, and get the wrong impression. It's a mixture of new songs and Pig classics. The show is part of the Edinburgh Free Festival, so you don't have to pay to get in.

Thanks to all who have watched our video of A Complete History of the Soviet Union as told by a humble worker, arranged to the melody of Tetris. And thank you if you've bought the album, as this helps us to spend more time creating more stuff. You can download it using the links on the right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear pig with the face of a boy,

thank you very much for your creation of "Ha ha la la". Immediately after I heard and saw the complete history, I knew I had to buy your album. I have already purchased it and eagerly wait for it to come all the way to America for me.

Anonymous said...

sorry, "La la ha ha"

Espen said...

I can't get enough of your youtube video, I'll definitly be buying the Album after my next pay day.

Neptune said...

Me too!
(The buying your album after payday part)
:)

Anonymous said...

You should make music video for "Please Don't Tread on My Cheeseburger". It's my favorite.

Anonymous said...

i just bought the album, when do i get it? i live in sweden and ordered the one for 7 british gold coins.